Fred the Notable Monkey Fred the Notable Monkey

Two thumbs down

The voice was really annoying. The graphics were okay.

But honestly, no one wants to hear you whine. Grow up, then try to make flash. If you don't like wikipedia, then don't use it and shut your face about it.

JKR responds:

That is ridiculous to me. If you believe what you are saying, why did you write this review? Seriously, think about it. You are saying "If you don't like something, shut up and don't say anything about it." Why did you not take your own advice then? Why did you write a review complaining about the cartoon you did not like? It is the exact same thing. I hope you see that. I don't agree that if you think something needs changed you shouldn't speak out about how it could improve. If you did not tell me "The graphics were okay" then how would I know and improve them? Without feedback there is no way for people to know ways of getting better.
Anyway, sorry you didn't enjoy the cartoon. I hope there is something on Newgrounds that you find more enjoyable.

YAAFM 9: Michael Moore YAAFM 9: Michael Moore

not my favorite

I agree that there was a lot of opinion in his movie, but if you go to his website you will find where he got his information for the movie.

I do love you're movies and work and I think the people who vote 0 are being unfair. But being that some of your movies do make people angry, its bound to happen.

Magical Trevor Magical Trevor

w000t

Brilliant!!

Where can I DL the music?!?!?!

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Yay!

I saw this on your website a few days ago. Its incredibly awesome.

The thing that stands out most in your movies is your water effects. You should write a tutorial on how you do that. :)

PICONJO: illness illusion PICONJO: illness illusion

That was horrible. It had no point, graphics suck, and sound was crap.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen any good work come from you. It's all pointless garbage.

It's not worth the kilobytes it consumes.

NGTTXII - Bad Day NGTTXII - Bad Day

W00T

Nice job. It was different, but origional. I liked it. :-)

'Sweet ass cakes that flash makes me all warm n fuzzy on the inside'

DifferentName responds:

Glad you like it. Not sure what the "sweet ass cakes" is about though. :-p

Clock Clock Clock........ Clock Clock Clock........

horrible

clock films are over-rated

while there are a few good clock artists,
most of the clock crew is full of n00bs

Gregg-Dix responds:

i dont want to join that clock crew. ya n00bs bug me 2. LOL..............?

The Power Of D - 1994 The Power Of D - 1994

omg

STOP MAKING FLASH MOVIES!

I DONT KNOW HOW ANY OF THIS GOT THROUGH JUDGEMENT BUT YOU SUCK!

ITS HORRIBLE!

BLAM THIS GUYS WORK!!!

Stick Fight Volume 2 Stick Fight Volume 2

6fps? no

Increase the framerate to around 18 or higher next time. But it was a good start. Gave you a 2.

TylerMcKenna responds:

The frame Rate was 15! not 6 douche. I dunno why its so slow. I'll update it with 20 frames a second.

Rise of the MK:Part 3 Rise of the MK:Part 3

wowwie

Awesome.

The ONLY thing I didn't like about this one...

I remember when Mario died in part 2... and I just about cried... His brother by his side crying... Now when the Lewigi dies... mario runs off and starts dancing... not cool...

Other then that.. perfect.