Fred the Notable Monkey Fred the Notable Monkey

Two thumbs down

The voice was really annoying. The graphics were okay.

But honestly, no one wants to hear you whine. Grow up, then try to make flash. If you don't like wikipedia, then don't use it and shut your face about it.

JKR responds:

That is ridiculous to me. If you believe what you are saying, why did you write this review? Seriously, think about it. You are saying "If you don't like something, shut up and don't say anything about it." Why did you not take your own advice then? Why did you write a review complaining about the cartoon you did not like? It is the exact same thing. I hope you see that. I don't agree that if you think something needs changed you shouldn't speak out about how it could improve. If you did not tell me "The graphics were okay" then how would I know and improve them? Without feedback there is no way for people to know ways of getting better.
Anyway, sorry you didn't enjoy the cartoon. I hope there is something on Newgrounds that you find more enjoyable.

YAAFM 9: Michael Moore YAAFM 9: Michael Moore

not my favorite

I agree that there was a lot of opinion in his movie, but if you go to his website you will find where he got his information for the movie.

I do love you're movies and work and I think the people who vote 0 are being unfair. But being that some of your movies do make people angry, its bound to happen.

Magical Trevor Magical Trevor

w000t

Brilliant!!

Where can I DL the music?!?!?!

Star Ball Star Ball

Coulda been better?

Not very origional. It was pretty much like every other break-out style game, although this one did have a few bugs. So maybe its all the bugs that make it origional... hmmm...

Aeternus Lamnia Aeternus Lamnia

good stuff

Awesome game, but its almost exactly like Ronin. (see top 50 flash's on NG). I couldn't be the chair after the knight though. :(

StripBowl! StripBowl!

Awesome!

I found this too... For those of you who want the girl without doing the work:

69.10.213.19/sprite.swf